SharpCut Digital Cutting System
A powerful and versatile cutting system for the packaging industry
- Triple Interchangeable Tool Head
- Powerful 6-Zone Vacuum System
- Vision Registration Software & Camera
Versatility + Speed + Price =The Perfect Combination
- Corrugated Containers
- P.O.P. Displays
- Protective Packing
- Folding Cartons
- And much more
- The Colex SharpCut’s advanced engineered flatbed cutting table, manufactured in Elmwood Park, NJ, USA is designed for creasing even the most challenging materials while delivering clean, smooth edge quality.
- All movements (X,Y,Z,W) are powered by top of the line Panasonic Servo Motors.
- The gantry is made out of Aerospace aluminum alloy.
- Rack and pinon drive for reliability, long life, and cost efficient maintenance.
TRIPLE INTERCHANGEABLE TOOL HEAD
- Fixed heavy duty creasing wheel with two interchangeable tool positions for Various knives and creasing wheels.
- Computer selects proper tool for each job.
- Optional tools including router, foam knife, drag knife, v-knife and plotting Pens.
The SharpCut, powered by Optiscout, can read any diameter registration mark, crop mark or square resulting in highly efficient production.
- Optiscout Import Filters & File Import Filters
- Material Library
- Edge Recognition
- Overcut Compensation
- CCD Registration Camera
- 6 Independent Vacuum Zones
- Energy Efficient/Low Power Consumption
- Industrial Vacuum Motors for Durability
COMPATIBLE SOFTWARE (OPTIONAL)
- CAD & Graphic Systems Compatible
- 3D Software
- 2D Software
- Packaging Design Software
- Library of Packaging Software
- And More
A powerful cutting system for the packaging industry.Colex is pleased to announce its latest PX series. It is robust and the most versatile cutting system on the market today that offers cutting and creasing for the packaging industry.
The SharpCut PX Series takes advanced creasing design to a whole new level.SharpCut’s advanced engineered design: The PX Series features an advanced tooling, unobstructed table access, laser pointer, powerful vacuum hold-down, low noise operation and built-in safety beam.
SharpCut’s compete system:SharpCut’s Triple Interchangeable Tool Head offers the complete package of automatically identifying the correct tool for all the demands of today’s package workflow.
Versatility, Speed and Price:The SharpCut PX Series offers a complete system for the packaging industry including compatibility with all major CAD systems software on the market today.
|WORK AREA||FLOOR SPACE REQUIRED||AIR REQUIRMENTS||WEIGHT||LENGHT (INCHES)||WIDTH|
|PX 1631(5'x10')||14 X 18-ft.||60 psi, .25 cfm||2,950 lbs.||140”||84”|