Optiscout offers a wide variety of file import filters - vector and bitmap formats that supports: *.PDF, *.DXF, *.AI, *.WMF, *.EPS, *.PLT, *.IK, *.CDR, *.CMX, and *.HPGL.
OptiscoutVISION REGISTRATION SYSTEM
The Sharpcut, powered by Optiscout, can read any diameter registration mark, crop mark or square resulting in highly efficient production.
The Optiscout Vision Registration corrects distortions by adjusting each point of your cut path independently. Distortions commonly found in flexible substrates, films, laminated graphics and textiles are automatically compensated and aligned perfectly.
- High Resolution Camera reads registration marks quickly and easily delivering efficient, reliable vision registration.
- Optimally positioned allowing sufficient clearance to accept materials up to 50mm/2” thick.
- Automatically reads registration marks on high gloss media without any camera adjustments.
When cutting certain materials, there is an overcut at the corners. The length of these overcuts depends on the knife that is being used. The overcut feature within the software, automatically compensates for a perfect cut.
The Edge Recognition allows the camera to read corners of the media on various material that create visibility issues (i.e. cardboard, retro reflective, etc).
|RIP EXCHANGE FORMATS|
|CUT||I-Cut (up to Version 6.5)|
|OXF||Optiscout, Caldera, Cadlink,
ColorGATE, Wasatch, Onyx, SAI.
|ZCC||Zund Cut Center|
|OXX||Optiscout xml, EFI, Multivisioncutter|
|XML||All RIP Software|
|Prepare It, Esko Workflow Suite|
Optiscout plug-ins are capable of exporting data from: CORELDRAW, Illustrator & AutoCAD’s
desktop to Optiscout easily.
- Optiscout includes a continually expanding material library in addition to the pre-existing library.
- Allows operator to create custom profiles to suit specific workflow.
- Create and store individual settings for specific media and tools that are cut on a repeated basis.
- Time saving feature that executes multiple actions at a click of a button.
COMPATIBLE SOFTWARE (OPTIONAL)
- CAD & Graphic Systems Compatible
- 3D Software
- 2D Software
- Packaging Design Software
- And more
The Sharpcut is compatible with 3rd party software that avoids the “lock-in trap” and allows the ability to expand for future workflow.